Don’t miss a moment of exciting activities throughout Downtown during the NHL All-Star Weekend!
Schedule of Events
Friday, January 24:
- 2:30p – 2020 Enterprise NHL All-Star Friday Night gates open
- 3:30p – All-Star Red Carpet
- 4:45p – O.A.R. Concert
- 5:00p – Enterprise Center Doors Open
- 7:00p – 2020 NHL All-Star Skills presented by New Amsterdam Vodka
Saturday, January 25:
- 9:00a – NHL All-Star 5k presented by Ashley HomeStore
- 3:00p – NHL All-Star Pre-Game Performance Gates Open
- 5:00p – NHL All-Star Pre-Game Performance by Green Day
- 5:00p – Enterprise Center Doors Open
- 7:00p – 2020 Honda NHL All-Star Game
NHL Learn-To-Play Skills Jamboree
Brush-up on your hockey skills at the Winterfest Rink in Kiener Plaza. Skaters will learn all of the basics, from passing and stickhandling, to shooting. The Jamboree beings is at 11:30 a.m on Friday and noon on Saturday!
NHL All-Star Friday Night, O.A.R. performance and Red Carpet
The NHL All-Star weekend officially begins Friday night with a performance from O.A.R. and red carpet arrivals along 14th and Market Streets. All-Star players, mascots, and special guests will arrive outside Enterprise Center. Entrance to the event area will begin at 2:30 p.m.
NHL All-Star 5K presented by Ashley HomeStore
Take part in a one-of-a kind race through Downtown St. Louis. The NHL All-Star 5K starts at 9 a.m. outside Union Station. Participants will receive race shirts, finisher metals, and have access to multiple activities! The option to partake as a Virtual Runner is also available. Find the race map and packet pick-up information here.
2020 NHL Fan Fair
Step into hockey heaven at Union Station! Don’t miss the chance to get your picture taken with the Stanley Cup, see the Hockey Hall of Fame exhibit, meet NHL Mascots and more! Paid tickets are required for entry. NHL Fan Fair is open:
- Thurs, Jan 23: 3pm-10pm
- Fri, Jan 24: 3pm-10pm
- Sat, Jan 25: 10am-7pm
- Sun, Jan 26: 10am-4pm
View the full schedule of NHL All-Star Weekend events.
Know Before You Go
All guests attending the NHL All-Star Friday Night presented by Enterprise & Saturday’s Pre-Game Performance, will go through a security checkpoint prior to entering the event grounds.
Both performances are open to the public. In addition to these events, St. Louis Union Station will be host to NHL All-Star Fan Fair, and will continue to draw crowds at their new attractions, St. Louis Aquarium and The St. Louis Wheel.
Regardless of the transportation mode you choose, you will want to allow extra time!
Due to the festival zone street closures, people are encouraged to arrive early.
Beginning Thursday, January 23 until at least Sunday, January 26, 2020:
- Market Eastbound Curb lane CLOSED between 16thand 14th
Street Closures will be in effect beginning at 12:00am on Thursday, Jan. 23, 2020 until 2:00pm on Sunday, Jan. 26, 2020.
- 14thStreet between Clark and Chestnut St.
- Market St. from 16th to 13th St.
- 15th between Market St. and Chestnut St.
- Chestnut St. between 15th and 14th St.
* Please note Market Street from 14th – 16th Street will be closed on Friday and Saturday, from 7:30pm – 11:00pm both nights.
* *Click here for the road closures for the NHL All-Star 5k taking place Saturday morning.
- MetroLink is the perfect option to enjoy all of the excitement in downtown St. Louis this weekend, without worrying about heavy traffic or finding a place to park.
- Sports fans can park at one of the 21 free Park-Ride lots at MetroLink stations in Missouri and Illinois, and ride MetroLink to any of the six stations serving downtown to make it to the games, watch parties, rallies and other events taking place this weekend.
- Due to large crowds expected throughout the weekend, Metro will have extra security and personnel throughout the system to assist passengers, and will be ready to add extra trains into service, if needed.
It’s easy to plan your trip to All-Star Weekend:
- Download Transit app to your mobile device (iOS – Android)
- Find schedules, park-ride information and more at metrostlouis.org
- Contact Metro Transit Information – 314-231-2345 (phone) | 314-207-9786 (text)
- Available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Purchase your MetroLink tickets direct from your mobile device with Metro Mobile (iOS – Android)
Ride Share (Lyft, Uber) drop-off/pick-up:
- Going to Enterprise Center: West curb of Tucker, south of Clark, east side of Old Police HQ
- Going to Union Station: West curb of 18th Street, North of Clark.
- West curb of 14th Street between Spruce and the E/B I-64 exit at 14th
You can also find updated information on the best places to park at GetAroundSTL.com or by clicking here.
Guests can enter through the following entrances:
- East 14th Street & Market
- 14th Street & Clark
*All purses and bags are subject to inspection upon entering any All-Star Event
- A clear bag.
- A clear bag policy will be in effect for the 14th Street Performances on Friday and Saturday nights. If guests wish to bring a bag, it must be clear and meet the criteria below.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Wallets, small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap and does not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″.
- Diaper bags (with child) after inspection.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items that cannot fit into a clear bag, after proper inspection.
- All persons entering the area, and their possessions, are subject to inspection and security screening.
- Weather appropriate gear including umbrellas
Do Not Bring The Following Items:
- No weapons
- No food &/or beverage
- No firearms
- No pets, other than service animals
- No open containers
- No alcohol
- No controlled substances
- No signs
- No bottles
- No cans
- No thermoses
- No flasks
- No coolers
- No drones
- No airhorns
- No fireworks
- No skateboards
- No bicycles
- No scooters
- No bags/purses that are not clear and exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- No balloons
- No selfie Sticks
- No chemicals
- No plastic beverage containers
- No laser pointers
Respect the Police
Local and federal law enforcement will be present to serve and protect. Due to the anticipated high pedestrian turnout, law enforcement will require cooperation and patience from everyone, so they can act quickly and decisively in the event of an emergency. Please be courteous and respectful. Our police want everyone to have a safe and positive experience.
Attending the Game inside the Enterprise Center?
Enterprise Center’s Clear Bag Policy will be in effect for both events. For full details on the clear bag policy, as well as a list of other guidelines and prohibited items, please visit EnterpriseCenter.com or click here.
NHL Fan Fair at Union Station
Guests can enter through 20th Street Entrance of St. Louis Union Station Only.
Prohibited Items inside of Fan Fair:
- Outside Food & Beverage
- Drugs or alcohol
- Animals (Unless a service animal)
- Weapons – Knives, guns, brass knuckles, billy clubs, night sticks, nunchucks, tasers,
- Tools – Razor Blades, scissors
- Sealed packages of any kind
- Aerosol cans
- Noise making devices
- Laser pointing devices
- Selfie stick or telescopic devices
- Hazardous items – chemical & paint thinners
- Any other item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by NHL