There’s no place like Downtown when it comes to experiencing the excitement of St. Louis sports! And as some of the best fans in the nation, it’s fitting that our city also has some of the best spots to cheer on our teams. From bars with a bird’s-eye view into Busch, to places with plenty of live music and libations, we’ve gathered a list of watering holes to watch the Cardinals, Blues and all of your favorite sports, no matter the season.
- 314 The City Bar: Signature cocktails and classic menu items will enhance your game day experience at 314 The City Bar.
- Three Sixty: Located on the rooftop of Hilton at the Ballpark, this is your perfect perch for the Cardinals’ game!
- Ballpark Village: Offering the ultimate sports fan atmosphere with dining and live entertainment, Ballpark Village is just steps away from Busch Stadium. From multiple indoor bars to Together Credit Union Plaza, there are plenty of options for taking in Cardinals and Blues games!
- Broadway Oyster Bar: Celebrate the Cardinals with St. Louis’ best creole, just around the block from Busch Stadium!
- Jack Patrick’s: For a laid-back, neighborhood sports bar scene with plenty of brewskys to go around, Jack Patrick’s is your place!
- Maggie O’Brien’s: Known for their delicious food, Maggie O’Brien’s has become an oasis for sports fanatics.
- The Midwestern: In close proximity to Busch Stadium and the Enterprise Center, Midwestern is a great spot to pregame, postgame or catch the game on one of their 20+ TVs.
- Paddy O’s: Decked out with Cardinal’s memorabilia, Paddy O’s is the original Downtown baseball bar located right next to Busch Stadium.
- Sports & Social: Located at Ballpark Village, Sports & Social is an extreme sports clubhouse. Head here to watch the big game, play a game or grab a bite to eat.
- Syberg’s: Known for their wings and large number of screens, you won’t regret catching the game at Syberg’s.
- The Lou Eats & Drinks: You’ll find your favorite hometown brew at The Lou Eats & Drinks!
- The Over/Under Bar & Grill: With more than 30 large TVs, you won’t miss a play at The Over/Under Bar & Grill.
- Tin Roof: From Opening Day brunch to Redbird-themed cocktails, Tin Roof has specials to suit all St. Louis sports fans.
- Wheelhouse: Head to Wheelhouse for weekend watch parties and sports-themed cocktails.
Let us know which sports bar is your favorite place to cheer on your team by tagging us on social with the hashtag #DowntownSTL. Are we missing a great place to watch sports? Let us know! And for all other can’t miss Downtown content, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Planning to watch the games from home? Check out our blog featuring the Downtown restaurants offering delivery, carry out and curbside pick-up for your game day food needs.
Photo by STL From Above.